Pages

Sunday 2 June 2013

Letter to Reader: Welcome Alisandria

Hi there,

I wanted to post up Ali's story before I got this letter out.  Her introduction is mysterious, and so I wanted to spring the story out there without announcement.  You may have seen her in the new banner, and so would have known I had a Eth story in the works.

I  think Ali's story will be worked into the rotation nicely, especially as Anneleigh's story reaches its "old world" conclusion and prepares for new and uncharted story lines (I left her at level 50 and have to experience the quests before I tell them).  It will give me an extra week to quest and absorb the story, get pictures etc.  An extra week for Gwenllian as well.

I hope you enjoy reading Ali's story as much as I'm sure I'll enjoy writing it.  It is the first I am attempting to tackle as a first person, so hopefully that goes according to plan.  She's also the first on the Defiant side.

Thank you for your continued support of this project.  As always, if you'd like to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

Anneleigh.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I knew you had a Def story in the works!! I'm glad! :)

    ReplyDelete