Pages

Saturday 14 January 2012

Letter from the Writer

Dear Readers:

This marks the end of Anneleigh's Journey through Methosia.  I hope you have enjoyed the opening chapter of this project.  I encourage anyone who is interested in Fantasy Games to pick up Rift.  My storytelling cannot do it justice; especially the cut scene towards the end of this chapter (which, though I have saved to my computer, will not upload.)  All pictures included in the Blog are gameplay footage. 

Next week begins Anneleigh's story through Silverwood.  As always, I welcome feedback from followers. 

Don't be alarmed if the page looks different when you visit next week. ;)

Thanks for reading.
Melissa

Post Script: January 28 2012.  I am still unable to fix the links in the side bar.  Attempt number 4 may work.  Appologies for the unreadable red.

2 comments:

  1. I came across this site while searching on the RIFT forums on blogs. Pretty nice storyline you have going here.

    Jimmy at Rift Necromancer Pets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much!
      I had a look at your site. Very informative.
      I haven't looked into Necromancer before, but maybe I'll try them out for my next mage. The undead minion might take some getting used to though.

      Delete