Pages

Sunday 27 January 2013

Letter to Readers: Gwenllian's Story: Delay

Dear Readers,

I wanted to leave a note and let you know why there has been a delay in Gwenllian's story for the past few weeks.

When I original travelled the storyline on Anneleigh, I took photos of the quest text, but not of the events and landscapes, tableaus etc.  I have, recently, started Gwenllian on that journey, but it has been difficult to find the time to send her through the quests.

Now that the holidays are over and my work seems to have stablized, I hope to get back to her story next week.

When I announced her story arc, I had every intention of writing two stories every other week.  This was a much bigger endevor than I knew.  Starting next week, I will be alternating stories.  Next week will be Gwenllian's return, the following week, Anneleigh's continuation.  This slower pace should allow me the time to keep up.

Thanks for understanding, and as always, Thank You For Visiting and Reading my Stories.

Anneleigh of Faeblight.

1 comment:

  1. Np Ann! I understand how you feel, having to balance my fanfiction story and blog lol. I look forward to more of your work and good job on the last one...Rotip was it?

    ReplyDelete