Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Letter To Readers

Hello Friends,

Thank you all for your continued feedback.  I welcome all comments and truly appreciate all the suggestions and love shown towards my stories.  I write today on a particularly unfortnate matter.

In the past month I have been receiving a number of comments that appear to be more ad space than genuine comment.  This becomes a particular problem when the links and websites may be questionable in content or web-safety.  It has become quite the challenge to decide which posts are harmless and which are really only attempting to bump their own page hit count. In order to remain 100% age appropriate for every reader, and to have greater control over which websites I appear to support.   I have made the following decision. 

From this point forward, comments advertising other websites will be deleted.  You are still welcome to leave a comment with your link in your name, but visible links, "visit me" text, and or "my website has a new post" gives the appearance I support a project I may not. 

I am happy to plug websites that I think have real substance, but I feel there is a better way than blind links in the comments.  If you have a website you'd like me to link, please email me.  If I feel it is in keeping with the spirit of this blog, I may include your link on my sidebar.

Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

Anneleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment